Monday, March 19, 2018

sheepishly sweet March 19 GUI


Here is my clean and simple card using the set " Sheepishly Sweet" by Phyllis Harris.
I used Stampin Up Daisy designer series paper with a coral mat. He is colored with both markers and colored pencils. This is a great card to wait until you need to send it before putting a sentiment inside.   On the back I had to use my custom stamp.

I like to color the center so it coordinates with the front and stands out a little more.  Phyllis Harris is one of my favorite stamp designers and I have quite a collection. They are images that just pull a smile and a happy thought.  I have used these stamps on all kinds of cards, tiles, wall art and candles.
I hope you comment below so I can put your name in a drawing to win a free bag of stamps from Unity. What an awesome prize this is!  Stop back all week for more fun.

25 comments:

  1. Oh I love this card. I have this stamp and just colored another one last night. I love the dog it is so darn cute and makes a wonderful card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card! Your paper coordinates perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This image is so cute and you made a pefect card with it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. adorable card
    stamping sue
    http://stampingsueinconnecticut.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card .. love the look! You’re right, it’s such a sweet card to give for any occasion!! Love the clean simple look too. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute card, enjoy your week, looking forward to what’s coming next!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute card. Love the dog.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sweet card!!! I love how you paired the background paper with this image!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card! And now I'm going to start coloring my back stamp to coordinate with the card front. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That sheep dog is just darling! Love your pretty card.
    I love the challenge at Unity this week as I don't color
    much! Hope I can play along. And looking forward to
    the rest of your GIU week. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. love it when you make a card and I love it....and I have all the supplies to re-create it...even the DSP..love this dog!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love it! The sheep dog is adorable and your colors are just perfect. Looking forward to seeing what’s next! Thanks to Unity I just got back into stamping. This card is definitely my style!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey Alyson, great card! Soooo adorable! It reminds me of a TV show I used to like when I was a kid called, "Please Don't Eat the Daisies". It had a big ole lovable Sheepdog in it.

    ReplyDelete
  14. A lovely card Alyson, I like your back stamp too

    ReplyDelete
  15. The first thing I thought of too was the show (and movie) Please Don't Eat the Daisies. I loved Doris Day. This is a great card and I like the idea of coloring in your custom stamp on the back.

    ReplyDelete
  16. So cute--love this sheep dog image.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great card! Such a great ideal!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow,such beautiful card!It's very nice and cute.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love this card. Adding this stamp to my wishlist!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Your card is so sweet. I love that stamp too!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love your card. It is so adorable! Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete