Tuesday, March 20, 2018

First Day of Spring GUI March 20, 2018

Hello Unity Stampers!
  Happy Spring, even if you are still blanketed with snow and freezing in 20 degree temperatures as I am in Central NY. Today I have two fun Easter/ Spring cards. The first is a shaker card made with the set”Good Days” designed by Tierra Jackson.

I used the outside from a die cut to make my mint green frame.  Stampin up foam adhesive strips are perfect to make shaker cards. I glued the window plastic to the mint green frame and then put the adhesive on the edge of the colored bunny image. I added multi colored sequins and sealed the two together. The double sided foam adhesive strips made this so easy! The image is colored with my favorite colored pencils. For a sentiment inside I used the kit "Everything Easter" by Lisa Arana.
This sentiment kit has basic Easter, spring and religious Easter stamps. It is my go to Easter card making sentiment kit.
I also made a clean and simple sparkly bunny card from the kit "Let's be Happy" by Angie Blom.
A Dark blue base with a layer of silver glitter paper are a great compliment to this sweet bunny image. I used a combination of markers and colored pencils on this card. Please comment below so I can put your name in the drawing to win the prize pack from Unity.


14 comments:

  1. I think I can, I think I can, I think I can make a shaker card! Thanks for the tips.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used both of these for my Easter cards too. I love them both! I’m going to step out of the box and try a shaker card soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like both of your sweet bunny cards! They are adorable!Happy spring to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are both darling. I love shakers more
    than anything, so always appreciate them. I
    think I need the 'Lets be Happy' set. lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both are fabulous and so cute!!! Love the shaker card!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your bunny cards are adorable!! I’ve only made a couple of shaker cards...you’ve inspired me to make more❤️

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for inviting me to your Creative Cards Blog, Alyson! I love your Easter cards and am happy that I made one of your other Easter designs at a recent Card Camp. I can't wait to make a shaker card. Looking forward to seeing some more of your inspiring creations on your Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute bunny cards for Easter. I like that the first one is a shaker.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your Easter cards are wonderful. I too am waiting for spring I am in NEPA and snow again today. Good day to play with cards, I am making some bookmarkers right now but will be back to cards soon

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute Bunny card. A lil chunky like me. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adorable cards,they look so cute and awesome.I most practice the shaker card,I've never done one.I most do at least one.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this Easter bunny and am excited to try making a shaker card!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very cute. The bunny makes an adorable shaker card.

    ReplyDelete