Friday, June 16, 2017

Art Journal Phyllis Harris - GUI Friday

For my final day, I would like to show my love of Phyllis Harris and offer another use for stamping. My Art Journal is nothing more than an inexpensive blank book.  When I get a new stamp I ink it in my book to travel with me and color when I'm waiting on my boys. I like colored pencils best.
This is appropriate with Father's Day on Sunday. I also have a few more favorites. My collection of Phyllis Harris stamp kits is over a 100, they have their own storage container. The happy family
pictures and animals just warm my heart.






Brandy and Emma are amazing sets. I have a Black Lab and just love these stamps.
They are just happy puppy love.





I love these too!
Thank you all for visiting my blog.
I will continue to post my stamp classes
If you live in the Central New York area I would love to have you
Attend one of my make and take classes.
Leave a comment so I can enter you in the drawing for free Unity stamps.
Happy Stamping!,


8 comments:

  1. Phyliss Harris is one of my fave's! Looks like you were busy today - great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Phyllis Harris is amazing and I love all of these.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I share your love of Phyllis Harris images. Mine have their own container in my studio as well. Loved following your work this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all of these sweet Phyllis Harris images! I don't have any yet, but several are on my wish list!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a collection! Adorable. I love just having a place to stMp and color.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How sweet and adorable! I bought a journal, but have yet to do anything in it...
    Tanks for a fun week of inspiration.

    ReplyDelete