Thursday, March 22, 2018

wednesday March 21 GUI

Will this winter weather ever stop?!? Mother Nature please find your happy place and be inspired by these clean and simple floral cards. I used the set “Done in love” by Angie Blom and Lisa Ariana.
I’ve colored the pansy’s differently in each card to match the patterned paper. Colored pencils and markers were combined for this look.  I will wait to put a sentiment inside until I go to send this out. It would make a great Thankyou or birthday card.
I also added a few sequins for bling. Of course I used my special customer Magnuson stamp for the back again, but you don't need a picture of that three days in a row. I am going to get another custom address stamp for the outside of my envelopes very soon.

11 comments:

  1. So pretty. I like your coloring and the papers. We were surprised at the snow we received.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your cards, my violets are blooming on window they say spring is coming and time to start spring cards. I am planning on making cards today as I sneak in my room every chance I get. If my husband gets mad at me he says "go to your room" sometimes I make him angry just so I can go to my room HaHa

    ReplyDelete
  3. We too are in for some snow. I have this stamp and love seeing it inked and colored. This may be my first project during our weekend snowstorm. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable cards,they are so gorgeous,special and creative.We have no problem with snow but the heat has been awful but I rather have this heat,then hurricane:MarĂ­a,we just had.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these cards and I am going to try mixing pencils with markers. I have always kept them separate. Thanks for the idea! Your bouquets are making me look forward to my other habit besides stamping ... flower gardening!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice. I love pansies, so these are wonderful and I am really ready for Spring. We had four inches of snow yesterday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love those, beautiful colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are both just so gorgeous! Love both
    color combos. Also love the cute set you used.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hoping everything is okay your way! Hoping it's
      just the weather that's been keeping you away.
      Sending prayers your way. <3

      Delete
  10. so pretty, I love how you have matched the flowers to the background

    ReplyDelete